Hi friends, sorry about posting this so late (um, hello Sunday)… and so little as well. It’s been a busy few days but here you go :)
Loads of good things happened last week and would love to share a few of them with you:
- My running class went super well. Of course I blew it all out of proportion and the class was full of ladies (and a few guys) who were all on the same level and couldn’t care less about what everyone looked like. I should know all this, being 27 and all… but those darn insecurities!
- I have a new phone. and this isn’t just a “Hey, check out my new phone!” but more like my 7 year old phone wasn’t charging anymore and I finally bit the bullet and signed up for a new phone. And I’m a little embarrassed to say that I felt a pang of anxiety leaving the old phone at the store – it had been so good to me! Although that sounds like a bad thing, I ended up with a new phone that I loooooove and don’t know why I waited so long! (pride perhaps?)
- I came home to a package at home and a notice saying I had another box waiting for me at a Canada Post. I love getting mail!
- I’ve been getting up earlier to make sure my hair is brushed and looks nice. The bangs are a hit. I also have a new curling iron - will be trying this out soon. Guys, sometimes you just have to put some time into yourself, right?
- I had another post on Style Nine to Five on Friday. Check it out here!
- I was featured on The Veda House as a new favourite blog (aw shucks!). Amazing, considering hers is one of mine (don’t you love it when that happens?) Please make sure to check out the rest of her blog roll… amazing inspiration!
- If you’re a fellow blogger, these are great tips for Twitter, and so is this. (via Moxee)
- I also really love these tips from A Beautiful Mess about organizing your creative inspiration
- Great iphone apps for photos… in case you just got yourself a new iphone like me and need to play catch up :) (via This is Glamorous)
- It’s finally winter – here’s a list of different hot chocolates you could whip up on those extra cold days. Mmm! (via Honey Kennedy)