This has been a pretty great week in terms of productivity. Unfortunatly this did not translate to
more any posts over here, but guys, I’ve been lazy. Ok, maybe not lazy, but I’ve gotten my hands on a book which means all I want to do is read it and not do anything else. And I’m ok with that.
As for my top 5 wicked happenings this week?
- I’m back from New York, which means I’m constantly scheming of ways to go back (ASAP)
- I’m newly 28, and guys, it feels great.
- I’m jogging a good 25 minutes now, which means that I could probably go on for much much longer, but I’m getting bored (shit) Any tips on keepin’ it fresh and exciting?
- I finally got my act together and made an appointment to get an eye exam. I’m technically blind according to my doctor (boo) BUT I just purchased two frames from Warby Parker , which makes it all worth it. I’m pretty pumped.
- I’m trying out Beast(!) tomorrow for supper, and possibly again for brunch on Saturday. Ohhhh gluttonous weekend, I love you.