Oh guys, what an amazing week! Warm weather and even good amounts of sun led me to believe we might actually get a nice spring this year (It was as though it was just waiting for May to arrive!) Here are a few things that made this a good week:
- I’ve spoken about my engagement photos before, but we actually got a a bit of a preview on Wednesday – and we are so pleased with them. Can’t wait to get the larger photos to share a few with you (I promise they aren’t all cheese!)
- I’ve been doing a lot of research (via internet!) and it seems that a Clarisonic must be mine soon. Thoughts? Please discuss.
- I’m feeling mighty ready for our wedding – even if I still have at least 20 things left on my to-do list. Ah well.
- I found a wooden planter! And some hooks to hang it over my balcony! And then I found some herbs! I have a herb garden! (Next up – tomato and strawberry plants)
- I’ve started watching HBO’s Girls, and ladies, it’s an AMAZING show. And a little fyi: do not watch this with moderately to very conservative people. Just sayin’.
And as for my Finds?
I’ve mentioned Kinfolk before, and I’m sure many of you are already aware of how beautiful their quarterly magazine is. I’m especially smitten with their monthly dinners, and have my fingers crossed to receive the a seat at their Toronto dinner.
The Kinfolk dinner series is about inviting people to gather and take advantage of the rich community that already exists around them, opening up and drawing close to the people that share a common place. We aim to encourage collaboration amidst local artisans and small businesses. Our plan? 12 dinners, 12 cities, once every month.
Have a look at some photos from their latest dinner in San Francisco. The pictures were shot by Laura Dart (who is oh so amazing in her own right)
Lawrence has released a few new items in their store, and I’m in awe of the model’s hair… What a mermaid!
I’m really enjoying this Colour Blocked Terra Cotta DIY on A Beautiful Mess. Elsie did a great job.Speaking of plants, don’t you love these hanging ones from Mieke Willems? The crochet hangers are adorable.
I’m really into these watercolours by my friend Mariel – She also has a great line of bags and is working on amazing necklaces. Yeah she’s awesome.
And for a little bit of Toronto love? How about a beautiful blog: Two after Twenty by Janice Lee is full of dreamy photos and features on various (coffee) spots around Toronto and of course, food. Check it out for loads of inspiration – it’s fun recognizing a few common loved places here in Toronto.
Have a great one guys!!