- I bought a Clarisonic! Yeah, I’m excited, and after 3 times using it I’m marveling at my beautiful skin (um, no, not yet) It was a lot of money – money I don’t really have but I rarely spend money on myself (esp with this wedding coming up – hello white dress I’ll never wear again!) Sooo…. let’s hope it works?
- Speaking of weddings, I managed to get my “wedding day schedule” on paper, as well as my to-do list all written up. I’m a list maker you see, and if I don’t have lists, I get flustered. Blame my dad for that one. There’s is quite a bit on that to-do list and Saturday marks the 6 week countdown… Let’s Get ‘Er Done.
- I started running again… after 3 weeks of no running. It’s actually the most insane how crazy out of shape I’ve become all over again. But I’m running again, so yay?
- We’re still eating all of our leftovers from our
showerFamily Gathering on Sunday. So much good food!
- I almost lost my whole website, but didn’t. (although, I’m still not sure how to update all of my files, and every time I ask for advice, the answers I get are in a language I don’t get. When will I get my act together and finally take some more web classes? I don’t know.)
- (yes six!) I bought a bunch of flowers on Thursday, and while walking home got my picture taken by the cutest girl (she was trying to get some trend work done for an internship) ie: majorly flattering, although I was wearing some pretty obvious stuff: black jeans, repettos, a striped top, a trench, and was carrying a crap load of flowers.
As for my Finds?
These photos by Thomas Van Der Zaag are so dreamy – and the light so perfect. I’m in love with the girl’s top knot in the third photo, and that swan sweater in the second is adorable.
I downloaded the VSCO CAM app on wednesday and have been happily shooting ever since… I love how all of my photos look dreamy and grainy without touching photoshop. Here are a few exaples shot by Marc Weaver, as shared by the VSCO blog.
Set to keep Melbourne’s market and festival goers cool this summer with snow cones and treats, Snowman needed a fun and memorable brand, signage and livery.
Annnd finally? I want to try this Parmesan Cheese Spread on 101 Cookbooks. Yes, it’s just parmesan, white wine, and olive oil. mmm
Have a great weekend!!