Happy Friday folks! What a week – slumps and all. I’ve overcome most of it (mind over matter guys!) and hopefully have gotten back into my running too – all thanks to you ;) I’m really excited aout my upcoming weekend and should have lots of fun stuff to share! More good things this week:
- I had my best run yet on Thursday – the longest and fastest one I’ve had so far. A fresh mindset and new music set the tone for it and I kicked that slump in the butt. A BIG thank you to all of you who offered advice and music options for me. I owe you big xx
- And on that note – I signed for another run clinic starting in October!
- I threw out half my wardrobe. yes, half. I’m in a crazy cleansing mode (happens about 4 times a year!) and donated everything I hadn’t worn in over 6 months. Even the stuff with tags still on them – I won’t miss them and it’ll make room for a small selection of quality, curated pieces for fall and winter.
- We’re going to a wedding this weekend. I should mention we aren’t going to the actual ceremony (which is closed off to close family – smart!) but the reception festivities will be crazy fun.
- My Ole Henriksen regime is working like a dream – my skin is the nicest it has ever been and I can’t be happier with the results. I’ve had the same little jars for two months now and they’re still going strong – what a value! (Thank you Catherine for the recommendation!)
As for my finds?
- I’m dyin’ over this bag. Seriously, it’ll be mine soon enough.
- I’ll be recreating this, but with a better tank and font. ;)
- I’d like this for breakfast on Sunday, please and thank you.
- How to style a bed.