My name is Noémie & I’m a graphic designer from Toronto, Canada. I grew up in Ottawa and moved to Toronto for school in 2003. I primarily design apparel graphics, do branding, logos, and take way too many photos.
Here are some important bits about me:
- I work in the fashion industry
- I have an unhealthy addiction to cheese and cats
- I am married to the most wonderful man
- I read (way) too many blogs
- And when I’m not at home, I can probably be found brunching, taking photos of people on the street, or scouring the internet for inspiration.
My blog As Ink Remains was created in 2010 (but really only started posting daily in 2011) out of my own need for organizing everything that I love; fashion, art, design, with a bit of Toronto whenever possible. I also love to eat and take photos of my food and secretly hope I can get paid to do it (one day!)
I’ve since been featured on many lovely blogs and online magazines. (Thank you!) You can find the articles below:
- Miss Moss :: Things I Like Right Now
- In Spaces Between :: Blogs to Bookmark
- The Vault Files :: Holiday Series
- Off The Map :: Toronto Blogger
- The Best Of This Life :: My Essentials
- Wabi Blog :: Blog Tour Tuesday
- The Veda House :: Favourite Blogs
Please note everything on this blog is mine unless otherwise noted. If you should see something of yours that you would like me to remove, please email me and I’ll remove promptly.
_ _ _
*My About photo is by the talented Siân Melton.