Oops! It’s Saturday! Things happen! This week hasn’t been the best in recent memory. I’ve had better, but on the other hand I have all these ideas – nearly bursting with them, so things are looking up. The top happenings of my week, in no particular order:
- I’m running regularly again. It feels so great, especially since I’ve been running in the mornings. My days are so much nicer.
- Wednesday was crazy – and by crazy I mean crazy hot. I went and bought all this fruit to make popsicles with. I can’t seem to find any good popsicle molds anywhere and had to get these cheap jelly belly themed ones just to have something. Does anyone have any tips on good molds and sticks? (I want something like this, but without the 6 week wait.)
- I made another lasagna last night, but with a tomato sauce base. It was crazy good. Fresh pasta sheets make the job so much easier, and much faster.
- I was told a few times that my skin is glowing this week. I guess those Ole Henriksen products I purchased over last weekend are doing a great job. Yeah!
- I was featured on Katie Tower’s blog in her Best Of Lifestyle series. I’m really flattered, especially considering the company I’m with. Thanks Katie!
Emma’s mood boards are so beautiful.
This outfit and those bangs on the Sweet Thing blog. Love ‘em both.