Happy Tuesday folks!
Well this is my third, and last post on my NY trip. This final one will focus on a few places I visited in Williamsburg and Greenpoint. There were loads more places – but I often forgot about the camera and missed out on taking more shots. Oh well – next time!
Task (100 North 3rd Street ) is also a really lovely store with a focus on the home. Amazing home decorations, soaps, and mugs I wanted to bring home with me.
Mast Brother’s Chocolate (105 North 3rd Street) is available all over New York, but really hard to find outside of the city so we stopped by the tasting room and bought a few bars.
Future Perfect (115 North 6th Street) is a really great collection of affordable and design-oriented housewares and goodies.
Toby’s Estate Coffee (125 N 6th St) It was super busy when we got there, so I got my flat white to go but otherwise would have waited for a slow drip coffee instead.
Five leaves (18 Bedford Avenue) in Greenpoint was amazing. Definitely make a stop here if you have time. The food is really lovely; muesli with nuts and fruit, fluffy pancakes with fruit and honeycomb whipped butter, mushroom and poached egg on toast.
- Brooklyn Star: 593 Lorimer Street
- Brooke Farm General Store: 75 South 6th Street
- Blue Bottle Coffee: 160 Berry St
- Catbird: (219 Bedford Avenue)
- Diner : 85 Broadway Street
- Cuban Social: 70 North 6th Street
- La Superior: 295 Berry Street
- Pies and Thighs: 166 S. 4th street (@driggs)
- Marlow and Sons: 81 Broadway street
- Maison Premiere: 298 Bedford Avenue